Monday, March 07, 2005

rewind

It seems like just yesterday was the first time that I met you. Since then so much has changed, but I'm still the same as I was before. Now that I know what's going on I can look back and see you. I made you wait as I turned away. If I could rewind and watch all my life just pass me by I would see you. If I could rewind I'd take back the lies and all of those time I hurt you. I don't know if I'll ever know how much I hurt you. Knowing that hurts me everyday. If I could rewind I would take it away and not make you wait. I wouldn't walk away. I wanna take back all those lies. I wanna take back all those times. I wanna show you with my life that I'm here for you.
-Pillar (with modifications)

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

Wow Mel. The sad thing about regrets is that they can last a very long time, if you let them. I have let my regrets weigh me down forever yet I am still not sure if I can let them go.