Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Air show

So I went to the airshow last Saturday with my family. I had quite the adventure. My dad, my sister, and I went walking around to look at all the planes. Some of them we could go inside so that was really neat. There was this huge carrier plane that we decided to go into and we were just walking up the steps when the engines started up. They were really loud. People weren't exactly sure what to do and then three pilots came tearing up the stairs beside us telling everyone to get off the plane. So we had to run down the stairs and away from the plane until they could shut off the engines. It was really funny. That's definately not something that happens every day. And hey...it gave me a story to come home with.

1 comment:

Susy said...

That's proably why we weren't allowed on the big carrier plane.

but me, my brother and my cousin sire had fun... you should've been there... you know free things are more fun :-)