Friday, September 09, 2005

Forever

Pooh, there's something I need to tell you

Is it something nice?

Not exactly...

Then it can wait.

It can, for how long?

Forever and Ever....


Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh

Forever itsn't long at all, when I'm with you.


I wanna call your name forever
And you will always answer, forever
And both of us will be
Forever you and me
Forever and ever...

I wanna stay like this forever
If only I could promise forever
Then we could just be
Forever you and me
Forever and ever...

I wanna be with you forever
I want you right here beside me forever
One thing you should know
No matter where I go
We'll always be together...
Forever and ever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow did you write this its phenominal i have been having a hard day but thanks for making me smile
jason