Saturday, November 05, 2005

vancouver and popcorn

I'm just waiting for the hockey game to start.....I'm not going to Castlegar anymore. I just couldn't do it.....couldn't move that far away. I'm going to try and get into UBC. Two hours from home is so much closer than seven. I'm kind of scared to go to UBC though. It just seems so big. I'm scared of all the weird people.....scared I'll get lost....scared I'll still miss everyone out here....just scared I guess.
Now on a happy note......I spilled popcorn all over Jimmy last night. We were laughing so hard. I was asking him if he wanted some and I guess my hand slipped and he got covered in buttery, greasy popcorn. At least then he didn't have to reach into the bag for it.....just down on his lap. So that was the highlight of my evening.
Hockey game is on now.......

No comments: