Tuesday, November 01, 2005

a thousand things

Lord, if you showed me a thousand things,
Brand new about you every day,
I would still never see the fulleness of your glory.

Lord if you gave me a thousand years,
To try to count up all the ways,
That you have shown to me that you are just not enough
You are too much.

Sometimes I don't feel like praising God. Like when nothing is going right....and stuff is just avalanching on top of everything else. When things seem like they will never be right again.....and things don't work out the way that I've planned. But God see's the big picture and he does what is best for me......even i don't see how it can be.....still I thank Him.

I know you know me better than I know myself,
I want to know you even though I know my mind can't hold it all.....

-Thousand Things
Disciple

No comments: