Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lately...

So, lots has been happening lately. I just haven't had the time to write it. I'm done some of my mid terms. I got an A in Psychology and so far a B in Anthropology. Aaron and I found mistakes our teacher had made while marking so now he has to re-mark them all. I just hope it doesn't lower my mark. I don't have my mark back for Biology yet.
I was having problems with my car a few weeks ago and so my dad looked at it. It had no fluids....I'm not sure how long I ran it dry for. So now I have no car. I get around using the bus, and by Jimmy and Tysey (thanks so much guys).
I found out a couple of weeks ago I got accepted to nursing school.....YEAH.....in Castlegar.....BOO! So I have mixed feelings about it. There are a lot of people I will really miss and a few people I will miss so much that it will hurt.....a lot. I need a reliable car for school because Castlegar is a really small town (much, much smaller than Mission) and I will need to travel through mountains to get to various hospitals and clinics. I was going to go to school again next semester but now, come January, I'm going to need to find full time work. So if anyone has any connections please let me know.
So that's it for now. I'm just heading out the door to go shopping with Shannon and Tysey.....

No comments: