Friday, October 07, 2005

Things you may not know about me

I love music more then any other THING in the entire world; it's how God speaks to me.
I want to become a nurse and then go work in Africa or Thailand.
I have a really really short attention span...even though I often pretend I don't.
I sometimes cry myself to sleep at night.
The reason I no longer have a car is because I forgot about oil and anti-freeze.
My dad is my hero....and he would do anything for me.
It's really hard for me to come up with these things about myself....I can think of a million, but most of them I'm too afraid to write.
I am a sucker for brown eyes and a big smile.
I used to hate my hair but now when i straighten it I love it.
I would rather have major surgery than talk infront of a big group of people.
I used to be so shy I would go red if someone I didn't know talked to me.
I like nerds....normal people are boring.
I like scary movies just so I can be freaked out of my mind.
My family and I drove to Ontario and back one summer....it's a long drive.
I always sing in the car....unless I'm with someone I don't know very well, then I sing quietly.
I learn best by teaching other people.
I've had two vehicles of my own....a toyota corolla and a plymouth sundance.
I LOVE dogs.....especially my Bailey.
I'm extremely allergic to cats.
I really miss Kiya (the dog I used to have).
I hate going into my blog because I'm scared of the comments people have written.
I can't write poetry....even if you paid me.
I wish I needed glasses....just because I think they look cool on me.
I am very stubborn....my mom says I'm too stubborn.
I absolutely love NHL hockey.
I miss my friends a lot when I haven't seen them in a while.
I love my best friends so much....they always make me laugh.
I think I've written enough on here.



No comments: