Saturday, October 01, 2005

the voice of God....

You'll find trusting difficult and a lie, even a simple one, will break your heart.
A word said innocently enough will make you cry.
You'll lose friendships but the ones that stick will become stronger.
Love will become hard, even risky.
You'll learn how to smile when you want to hide and laugh when you want to cry.
You'll believe that valleys will never turn to mountains, and when they do that mountains are too difficult to climb.
Sometimes you'll feel like cursing me.
But this needs to happen.
I break so I can rebuild stronger.
I want to teach you about love....not selfish or jealous love, but pure love.
I want you to learn not to judge people and not to believe in rumors.
I will teach you to help those who are hurting....though it will be hard because you may think you have nothing to offer them.
You need to learn to trust me and in doing that I will teach you to trust others.
You need to learn that I will love you no matter what.
I will always accept you and I will always forgive you.
Because I love you.

No comments: