Monday, July 19, 2004

cleaned my roon

I just finished cleaning my room. It took me and my sister almost the whole day cuz we have been putting it off for way too long. I don't really mind cleaning if it isn't somthing that I have to do. When I was younger I would wake up in the morning and decide to clean my room. Then I would go downstairs for breakfast and my mom would tell me that I had to clean my room. Suddenly I wouldn't want to do it anymore. Maybe not the best attitude but at least I still did it.

2 comments:

neek said...

only takes me less then 30 mins to clean my room lol but abit more if i really wanna clean it

Susy said...

cleaning my room consist of swiffering the floor and making the bed... cause yeah it's always clean, and i wouldn't want it any other way, it would drive me insane.