Tuesday, July 27, 2004

else where

Some people I know are on vacation so they asked me to house sit for them. It's kinda nice having my own place for a little while.  I have a friend staying with me so that makes it more fun. I've never lived on my own. I think it would be exciting but it isn't going to happen any time soon. I can't support myself and go to school.  And school is more important right now. Plus, it's something that I really want to do. At first I wanted to get out on my own as soon as possible but after talking to a friend who I respect a great deal and after thinking about it a lot I decided that I would go back to school. I need to think long term. So for now I need to live with my family but it won't be forever and it really isn't that bad. It's kinda fun!!!

2 comments:

Susy said...

bad idea to write in yellow

Shannon George said...

yah bad idea... but i just highlighted it, and it's fine...