Tuesday, July 20, 2004

school

I'm just trying to figure out school right now. A few years ago I was going to school to become a teacher. As a result of a distraction I dropped out but now that distraction no longer exists and I want to go back. I shouldn't have even have dropped out in the first place. It was a stupid thing to do and I regret it but I did learn a lot. I don't want to be a teacher anymore though. I'm thinking I want to be a nurse. I want to be able to work with kids and I want to be able to work in different countries (particularily 3rd world countries). I'm really scared of needles and I'm not so hot in the math and science department but I really want this and so I know I can do it. Everyone in my life now really supports my decision so that helps. I just need to figure out student loans and the catch up courses I need to take. That is the frusterating part. I just need to trust God that if this is really what I am supposed to do he will provide what I need.

1 comment:

Shannon George said...

hey ... i'm glad you are deciding to go... we'll be behind you no matter what... love curly