Sunday, August 01, 2004

missing you

I was thinking today.....i know strange isn't it. Is it really possible to miss someone that you see all the time. What if they really change and you just don't feel that you know them anymore. Maybe they used to really love you and really seem to care what happens in your life and now it seems as if they don't care. Maybe they have a reason.....I'm just not sure what it is. Best friends don't just happen every day. And it kills when you feel that everything is slipping away. Maybe the word isn't "missing" but I can't think of another word to put in. It could be that I just read into things to much and my mind just gets carried away. I'm sure everything will turn out all right.....I just hate waiting. And to all you out there who think I'm talking about you......most likely I'm not. I'm just rambling.

3 comments:

James Goudie said...

Sorry, i was just curious and started reading blogs off of my sisters blog site haha. anyway, I had the same type of experience. I thought that just because i didn't see my sister as much as i used to, that she would slip away and I wouldn't be close to her anymore. I was worried that I was losing my sister. But she assured me that she was not slipping away. She just had a life. After thinking about this as i'm writing, i feel that it happened for a reason. It made me understand that people will change as time passes. but that doesn't mean that you have to let them go in your heart. They still have a place in their heart for you as well. Just keep the communication going, even if it seems like hard work.

Susy said...

I'm just shocked that you were thinking :-) just kidding

Anonymous said...

Everyone in life changes. They will look the same yet be different. I have experinced this personally. I had a best friend, slowly we parted. After seeing them for the first time in ages, it felt like no time had passed. Yet at the same time, felt so different.

I can relate to how you felt.