Wednesday, August 18, 2004

just thanks

...for we only see sunshine
if we can wait through the rain

It seems like everything bad always happens in bunches. I guess that's kind of a good thing though.....I get it all over with faster. There have definately been times in my life where all I seem to get is rain. I'm actually just at the tail end of one of those times. Even during those hard times though, I could usually see a little bit of sunshine. A kind word from a stranger or an "I love you" from a friend is all it takes. I appreciate it even more now that I'm starting to see the sunshine poking through and it is just amazing. I never appreciate the sun more then when it has been raining for what seems like forever. Things are starting to fall into place and I feel as though I can dream again. It's one of the best feelings in the world. For a while there it seemed like things would never be right again; that I would live with this dark cloud over me forever. It's nice to be able to really smile again, really smile. Thanks to all you who helped to keep the smile on my face.

5 comments:

Susy said...

I love you chic... or should i say 'dances with peanut butter'

Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" legal jobs" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!