Sunday, August 15, 2004

personalities

I was reading a friends blog the other day and she was writing a bit about personalities and stuff. I found it kind of interesting. There are so many different personalities in the world, mixes of this and that. Sometimes I find that certain things about certain people drive me nuts. I want them to act a certain way (like me) but now that I think about it that would make for a very boring world. I have this friend and certain things about him really bother other people. The funny thing is that those things don't really bother me all that much. I guess it's just how certain personalities fit together. Some people go really well together and other people just clash. It's really cool how God made so many different types of people. Most of my friends aren't anything like me. That's probably one of the reasons why I love them so much. They make life interesting.....I never know what to expect. And also, when I am around people with different personalities a lot I find that I tend to add some of their personality traits to my own. I don't even think about it, it just happens. It's really neat the way it all works.

3 comments:

Shannon George said...

does this mean you are going to start yelling in your sleep... God i hope not... heehee

Susy said...

no i think it means she gonna start groaning before she goes to sleep and maybe just maybe dream about "things" falling from the ceiling.

Shannon George said...

haha very funny...... ( hiding face in hands, shaking head)