Tuesday, August 24, 2004

birthday

I've always felt kind of sorry for the people out there that dread their birthday's. Maybe they don't like the attention or maybe it brings back bad memories, I don't know. I've always loved my birthday and today was no exception. It's a day I look forward to all year; well, that and christmas. The thing that makes me the happiest is when the people I care about make me feel like I'm important to them. That always happens on my birthday, and other days too, but for sure on my birthday. I had my three best friends over tonite and we had so much fun. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. We ate cake and played games. I had a lot of fun just being with them. Nobody can make me laugh harder then they can. You know the kind when your stomach hurts and you almost start crying.......it was great.

No comments: