Friday, August 06, 2004

cars

I got a car recently which is good news. The bad thing though, is that it sat for so long that the shop had to work out a whole bunch of kinks. They say the engine is in really good shape though and for now the rest of it is running pretty good. When I go somewhere after dark I can't see where I'm going because the dash light doesn't work. Also, I'm kinda lucky I haven't gotten into an accident yet because my front signals don't work. I need to get these things fixed. I kinda want to do it myself though because taking it into the shop for something so small is kind of a waste of time and money. So if anyone knows how to do this and has the time to give me a hand that would be really great. I love my little car even though it has given me countless problems. I see it kind of as an adventure. I never know what it is going to do next. Today on the way to work one of the windshield wiper blades flew off. It was kinda funny!!! At least I don't have to say that I have a dull and boring life (or a dull and boring car for that matter) because that would definately not be true.

1 comment:

Susy said...

lol... so what, you're not gonna mention the name you gave to your car :-) Lucy short for lucifer