Friday, August 27, 2004

in the way

I moved back in with my parents a few months ago after living away from them for over a year. I really enjoy being back and it is way better then my previous situation but it sometimes feel like I am just in the way. They don't really have the room for me so I am in with my sister and so that gives her way less room. It doesn't really seem like my place. It feels like I am living on charity or something. I feel horrible everytime I need to ask for a favour and it never used to be like that. I was talking with a friend recently who moves around a lot. He said it usually takes five or six months for him to settle down in a place and feel at home. I'm just hoping that is what happens with me too. I could live on my own but then my student loan would be twice as much as it needs to be. I guess I'll just see what happens. I love having my family around me, I guess it's just that I'm not used to it and neither are they.

No comments: