Wednesday, January 05, 2005

dunno

So the holidays are over and it's back to the same old routine. But I guess if it were the holidays all the time that would get boring too. I really liked having the week or two off of school, work, and pretty much everything else. Now it's time to get to work. But I just can't seem to get motivated right now. I guess I have too much other stuff on my mind. Maybe that will pass soon. I've been thinking about new year's resolutions. I can't really think of one of my own. Maybe it's not that I can't think of one....but all the ones I can think of I don't want to do. Just being lazy maybe. I hate being lazy!!! Aaah...I need to get motivated. It's weird because I am usually very motivated after the new year. But not this year....at least not yet.

No comments: