Thursday, May 26, 2005

10 things I love

in no particular order...

1. my family: i don't know what I would do without them; people i can be completely myself with and who love me no matter what; sitting around the table with them and laughing about our days
2. my God: covered by a love divine, child of the risen Lord; to hear you say "this one's mine," my heart is spoken for...just one reason why
3. my best friends: because they are crazy, and don't mind if i am; because i can tell them anything and they still love me; because they make me laugh...
4. sunshine: everything is just better when the sun is shining; the world seems like a happier place - and because i hate being cold
5. the ocean: sitting by it, listening to it, swimming in it, walking by it, squishing my toes in the sand
6. an adventure: even if it is only walking to mac's in a downpour and getting totally drenched or taking hours and hours to get back from the airport because we are completely lost
7. music: listening, playing, singing, i think i love anything that has to do with music
8. a smile: but not just any smile; a smile directed at me, with a laugh hidden behind it; a smile that says i love you
9. my dog: even though he is crazy and in need of psychiatric help, he's my sweetie pie
10. memories: in any form...i love my scrapbook, it's so full of memories...and i love just sitting and talking with my friends remembering the "good ol' days"

Now as to who I'm going to tag...anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged yet - you're it!

No comments: