Monday, May 02, 2005

sprinklers

Ok, so the other day I was at work and I was going for a walk with the kids. The girls were running ahead and Robert was walking behind with me. We were walking by this one house when he suddenly said "uh oh" and got this really crazy grin on his face. The house we were walking past had this automatic sprinkler system and it turned on and started chasing us down the side walk. It was really funny. We screamed and just started running. The girls were laughing at us. I think it's kinda funny that he knew what was going to happen but didn't bother telling me. Maybe he figured it would be worth him getting wet if I got wet too. aaah.....kids

4 comments:

Shannon George said...

he is too cute...

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun!!

Anonymous said...

watch out for that house mel!! i've got hit by it a couple times, i actually think that they have it set to a motion so that seriously, the only time the sprinker goes off, is when people walk by it!! that is actually pretty sick and twisted if you think about it

Sue said...

You've been tagged. Ten things you love. See my blog.