Sunday, September 17, 2006

early

I've already been up for almost an hour and I don't have to be up for another hour. I went to sleep way too early last night. I had to work very early yesterday morning and I was pretty sore from work (waving flashlight batons around) so I guess all that made me pretty tired. I woke up this morning and remembered all sorts of stuff I had to print off for Kids4Christ (Kids Klub) so I figured I might as well get up. Now I'm waiting for all the stuff to print and it's taking forever!! We have a really old printer. It does the job though. I'm looking forward to trying this new kids program out. I think it's going to be really good.

So work yesterday and friday was pretty fun. It didn't rain!!! except for a little bit on friday and I didn't have a job where I had to stand in one spot. I also had lots of friends to work with. Friday I was south overflow. When the main lots get full we move to overflow lots. All of the traffic comes in at once and it gets really busy. Lots of running and trying to get cars to park where you want them to park. Quite frusterating at times. Saturday I did relief. This is my favorite position because I get to give people breaks (which means they love me and that I get to change my position all the time). I still spent most of my time in the south lot.

I'm hungry...I think I need to go and get some food.

No comments: