Monday, September 25, 2006

eeeew

Peter took me out to Harrison this evening on his bike. We found a place to eat and took a seat on the patio. It was a really nice place and we were having fun. A bunch of Canada Geese flew overhead and I was thinking how horrible it would be if one of them went to the bathroom on us. Just as soon as I thought that I felt something land on my head and splat on the little plate beside me. I didn't believe it could actually be bird droppings so I brushed at the spot on my head where I felt the splat. Sure enough...the stupid goose had decided to let loose right over my head!!!! It was so gross! I went to the bathroom to take care of the rest of it but I think my fingers had gotten it all (YUK!!!) because I didn't find any more. When I got back to the table I couldn't stop laughing. I told Peter I would have a great story to tell. How often does that happen? I've heard of it happening to other people before...but never at a nice restaurant by a nice lake...it's almost something you'd see on America's Funniest Home Videos.
So that was my night.

2 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

You live such an exciting life kid.
Love you
Mrs G.