Friday, November 12, 2004

change

I was talking with one of my best friends yesterday and she said that I have changed a lot lately. I asked her how and she said she didn't know.....but if she figured it out she'd let me know. I was kind of worried so I asked if it was a bad change....apparently not. Anyway, then I went out with another friend and I asked him if he had noticed a change in me. He said not really. But then after sitting and thinking about it for a while he said that lately I have gotten more of a backbone. I guess I stand up for myself more or something. I guess that's just one more thing that I've adopted into my personality in order to cope better. I don't think it's a bad thing though. It's important to be able to stand up for yourself. Now that I think about it, I never used to be able to. Maybe in a few ways I'm finally growing up.....taking care of myself.....not getting others to do it for me.

No comments: