Thursday, November 18, 2004

life

I haven't written anything in a while. It's not that there is nothing going on....that is far from the truth. I just don't want to blog about it. I am having a problem with understanding one of my friends. She is kind of upset about something and I don't know what to do because I don't think I did anything wrong. It still bothers me though because I hate to see her upset. And then of course some of my other friends get dragged into it (it has to do with them as well) and it becomes this big problem. Maybe eventually things will settle down and everything will become okay again....maybe one day life will return to normal. But I don't think so. I was talking with a friend the other day and she asked me if I thought life would ever go back to the way it was. I said no it wouldn't....too much has happened....we've all changed...but it can become good. Actually, life is good right now....just hard.

2 comments:

Shannon George said...

i know that what's going on right now is crazy, but as soon as i fully figure it out myself... i'll tell you so that you understand what i feel... love you curly

Susy said...

in life there is never a dull moment