Wednesday, November 24, 2004

school

I've been thinking about school a lot lately. I want to be a nurse, but then so do many other people. I know it's going to be hard to get into a nursing program without waiting. I'm going to put an application into UCFV because I would like to do it there. It's close and cheap. Two good things. But I've been thinking that I should send my application to other schools as well. I looked at the SFU website and I don't think they have a nursing program. At least I couldn't find it if they do. I do not want to go to UBC. It is way to big for me. As I was looking around different website I came across a school in Kamloops that offers the nursing program I need. I don't really want to move that far away but if I can't get into UCFV and I do get accepted at this Kamloops university I may have no choice. I want to get my schooling finished. I would rather not be sitting on a waiting list for a couple of years. That wouldn't really accomplish a whole lot. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm still just in the thinking and planning stage. But I'm going to need to start applying soon.

1 comment:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

you'd make an awesome nurse!