Thursday, December 15, 2005

boredom

So the day I've been looking forward to for a couple of weeks now is finally here, actually more like over. Yesterday I wrote my last two exams. I think I should do well......I sure studied enough! Don't get me wrong.....I am stoked that I have a few weeks off.....but I am so bored. There is nothing to do and I am really bad at entertaining myself.....I like to be with people. I have a book to read but I can't do that all the time. And I have friends to hang out with and a family to visit but I can't do that all the time either. Today Aaron and I went grocery shopping but that's about all I've done. I'm not exactly whining I don't think.....just rambling....because......I'm bored. Ha Ha. So yeah.....I'll stop boring you all to death and go find something to do. It's not really all that bad.....I do have three weeks off! Now that's a brighter side!

No comments: