Thursday, December 01, 2005

finally...

So we finally have snow!!! On Monday nite when I went to sleep it was just barely snowing. When I woke up in the middle of the night I got out of bed to see if it was snowing. It was so beautiful....the snow flakes were so big and I could see the lights over in Abbotsford reflecting the snow....the world was completely white. It's kind of hard to put in words exactly what it looked like or exactly what I felt but those of you who love snow will understand. I was at the bus stop the other day and it was really snowing. There was a girl standing near me who was telling her friend that she gets like a little kid every time it snows. I understand what she means....I feel the same way. Like nothing matters anymore except the snow....that nothing bad can happen. The candle light parade is coming up. I've lived in Mission for over 17 years and I never remember it snowing for the parade. I've always wished it would and I think this year my wish just might come true.....

No comments: