Wednesday, December 21, 2005

stuff

Ok, so I haven't been bored. There has been so much to do. On monday Jimmy and I went Christmas shopping. We got a bunch of stuff we needed to get. Then I spent the rest of the day at my parents house. We decorated the tree.....it looks really good. Then on Tuesday Aaron and I went over to my parents house. We watched a movie......the island....it's pretty good. We took my brother Caleb shopping too. I went to see King Kong with Aaron and Shannon and my sister Bethany and her boyfriend Travis. It's pretty good but way too long.......3 1/2 hours. I guess lots happens but it was late and I was really tired. I spent the night at my parents house. This morning Aaron and I did the grocery shopping. Bethany and Travis came too because there was a lot to get. We just hung out with my family for the rest of the day. I wrapped some presents.....finally. I still have a bunch more to do. Now I am finally home. I need to clean my house. I figured I would have lots of time once exams were finished and maybe I do but I don't really feel like it. Maybe tomorrow.....or the day after that. I also need to wrap more presents and work on a present or two that I'm making. Aaaah.....I love Christmas! I'm not going to be at church on Christmas eve....my brothers and my sister and I are going to my parents church. So for those of you that I won't see.....have a really great Christmas!

1 comment:

Tysey said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Mel. I will see you on boxing day.