Monday, August 14, 2006

I do not know what to write. I feel like there is a ton to write about but I do not want to write about it. Or maybe I do not know how to write it. I think I think too much. I over analyze circumstances and imagine crazy situations. And it drives me crazy but I still keep doing it. I think that is why I always have to be doing something. I hate just sitting and thinking. For a while it is ok but then I just start thinking about stupid things. Well maybe I do not always have to be doing something but if I am doing nothing I like to do nothing with someone. Then I can talk. I really like talking. I am trying to learn how to relax and just do nothing once in a while. It is really difficult. I bet I can count the number of times in the past few years I have stayed home all day on one hand.

I also find that people like to make fun of me. Not in a bad way, but in a teasing way. My friends, my family, and pretty much anyone that knows me even a little bit. I actually kind of enjoy it. I think if people stopped I would really miss it. I am told that it is because I react; people like the way I react. I don’t think I really react any different than anyone else. Maybe I do. I do not know.

Also I have come to believe that I am and will always be confused. There has been very few times in my life where I have not been confused about one thing or another. Maybe that is why I do not like just sitting and thinking. I just confuse myself even more.

K I just got a block. I can not think of a single thing more to write. But that is how this whole thing started. I could not think of anything to say but I wanted to write. I am more just rambling I guess. I am probably boring you. This is more for me though so if you are bored stop reading.

I got money for Michaels and House of James for my birthday. I want to get a book from House of James, just not sure which one yet. Or maybe I want a CD. I want to go shop at Michaels. I am going to get a whole bunch of scrapbooking stuff. I have a whole bunch of new ideas of what to do and how to arrange my pictures. Now all I need is some pictures. And to get the pictures I need money. And to get the money I need to wait a few more weeks. Then I will be back in school. And I will have no time to scrapbook so the pictures will be useless. Ah I guess I will have to make time. I do not need to study all the time.

So I think this is enough rambling nonsense. Goodnight all.


Oh and the blog is publishing apostrophes really funny so that is why I wrote this all proper. Anyone have any idea why it would do that?

1 comment:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

thanks mel. i learned a bit more about you.....