Monday, August 07, 2006

Yesterday at work was soooo busy. Between 11:30 and 3:00 I don't think we had time to sit down once...barely time to take a drink of water. Today was pretty slow...at least for the first part. Jim and I were shooting eachother with elastic bands. haha.

There was one guy who came through and asked if he needed to put the ticket I gave him on his dash. I told him that it didn't really matter...so he took the ticket, shoved it in his mouth, and started chewing on it. Brad (my boss) told us that if we saw anything suspicious that we didn't see any of the other days to tell him. Security was up today because of a certain concert going on this evening. I wonder if that counted :)

1 comment:

Susy said...

i think the guy shoving a ticket into his mouth was weird an suspicious... after all how often does that happen