Monday, October 11, 2004

dreams

I had the most horrible dream last night. Suzy and I were at Tim Hortons and she wasn't able to eat very well. I could tell something was wrong but she just kept denying it. Finally, she said that she had this rare disease that would kill her. I started crying and so did she. For some reason Susan (P) had her office in Tim Hortons and Suzy and I went to sit outside it and talk because someone else was in there. Finally, Suzy went in to talk to Susan and I walked home crying the whole way. The dream is kind of starting to fade. I remembered a lot more of it this morning and it was even more horrible then.
And what really sucks is that I also had a really good dream but I don't remember it at all. I just remember that it was absolutely amazing!!

2 comments:

Susy said...

that's horrible
but i had to see if there was maybe a reason or a meaning to dreaming about somebody having a disease... so i grabbed one of my mom's dream books and looked it up and it says that you either harbor hostile feelins or fear for my mental equilibrium... i'll vote for the latter. but course i would put all my trust in a dream book...but there might be some truth to it

Susan Kirchmayer said...

step into my 'office' - we'll talk.....