Monday, September 13, 2004

church

I went to an all church thing in the park last nite. It was okay I guess but it made me realize even more how great my church is. I love the kind of music we have. I like seeing the musicians jumping around and just having a blast. The "sermons" are not boring at New Heights and they always seem to be exactly what I need to hear. Scott is so convinced of what he is saying and you can tell that God is speaking through him. I also love the fact that our pastors are real people. They go through hard times just like the rest of us and are not afraid to make it known. I've never felt comfortable talking with a pastor before I came to New Heights because it never felt like they could understand me. I love the people at my church as well because they are so real. They don't hide behind a mask when they come to church; they come just as they are. I think we are so blessed to have a church like this that we can go to.

1 comment:

Susy said...

true dat