Wednesday, September 22, 2004

nice people

This morning before I left for school I was trying to bum a dollar off someone in my family. I needed it to park. My little brother finally found four quarters and gave them to me. Anyway, I was at school and just about to put my money into the machine when a car pulled up beside me. The guy inside it said something so I turned around. He had a parking pass for the day and he told me I could have it. I was just getting my four quarters out to give it to him when he said I didn't have to pay him, that he was leaving and had no use for it. People like that are so cool. They just brighten my day. It wasn't a huge thing but still appreciated. Now I won't have to ask my little brother for a dollar next time I have a class.

3 comments:

James Goudie said...

if nobody was at the parking machine at ucfv, I used to just put it in the slot. so that when someone went up to the machine they would notice a parking pass sticking out in the change return.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

pay it forward....

Susy said...

when i was going to ucfv i always used to give my pass away too, cause i had morning classes but no afternoon or night classes.... why not?